Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: WE NEED MORE PATRONS

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's ok Luna I still got the Hottest girl in the place here with me smile

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jely in hot tub... BAVEG... sorry Ski.

    *runs*

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and who, pray tell, is the hottest girl in the place? hmmmmmm?

    biggrin

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Why tyle of course wink

    (Come on like you didn't see that one comming from like a block away) biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i did, i was just makin sure.

    biggrin

    *soaks in the hot tub with a glass of champagne*

    i gotta get me one of these.

  6. #36
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hot tub, or champaigne? I think both are quite lovely. Although I'm definitely digging my beer more right now. *attempts to take another pull at the bottle*...*finds it empty*...um, waiter??

    ------------------
    Aesthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the hot tub, dear, the hot tub.

    biggrin

    ------------------
    I know you say
    Maybe some day
    I need never be alone
    I know I say
    It's the right way
    But you'll never be the one

    I've been so alone now
    For a long long, long time
    I don't wanna hang out now
    With the folks that just stopped by.

    -R.E.M., All The Right Friends

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *jumps in*

    IT'S MINE AND i CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT...

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski (and Tyledras) family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *in a dull mocking voice* oh the greed, the humanity.....

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh the time I'm having with jely...

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski and Tyledras family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore." Tyledras

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •